Saturday 8 July 2017

WHAT I THINK OF MAHOGANY NATURALS SKINCARE.





"If you're going to invest in anything, invest in your skin."

I love skincare, it is one of my favourite things to buy and trial. Finding a good skin care can be a tricky challenge and a pretty pricey one at that. If you're going to invest in anything, invest in your skin. 

When Mahogany Naturals sent me these items over, I was a little sceptical. Natural and organic skincare has never been something that I've been overly bothered by and whenever I've tried natural skincare I've always broken out. However, you can't knock something until you've tried it. If you want to know what I really thought of Mahogany Naturals, then keep reading.

Soothing Cleansing Oil £40
This is my favourite item of the 3. It removed all of my make up quickly and easily. I found myself using this on days when I wanted to get my make up off as quickly as possible. It left my skin feeling amazing. My skin felt hydrated yet clean. The only thing I wasn't keen on was how strong it smelt, it's a little overwhelming for a skincare product and the strong smell made me hesitant to try it on my eyes.

Manuka Face Cream £50
This is my least favourite of the 3. I literally could not stand the smell of this stuff at all. I think I managed to use it for a week and just disliked the smell so much that I had to discontinue use. I'm sure if I had stuck to it I would get use to it eventually, but I didn't notice any real difference in my skin within that week of use anyway so it wasn't worth continuing use for me. 

Relaxing Rose and Geranium Bath Salt £30
I love my baths and I'm obsessed with anything that is going to make my baths even more enjoyable. I loved the rose and geranium. Even though they smelt quite strong, it was actually really nice when put in the bath. I've used these all up and every time I used them I felt calmer, my skin felt a little softer and better. I know that sounds a little crazy but the scent has a really relaxing kind of feel. I loved these!

Over all, I really enjoyed my experience with these natural products. It is a little strange getting used to the natural scents but it does grow on you. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post. Leave me a comment letting me know what your favourite skincare product is.

Disclaimer: These items were gifted to me. However, all opinions are honest and my own.



Share:

14 comments

  1. Love the quote at the start, skincare is something I've been investing in for over a year now and I've noticed such a big difference! The bath salts sound beautiful, I love using salts and oils to relax!

    jodiemelissa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely I'm glad you liked it! Yes the bath sales are lovely πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

      Delete
  2. I love the quote hun.. such a gorgeous post. So happy to have you back!

    xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hun! I need to sort a proper schedule out!

      Delete
  3. Skincare is the base of having a good skin, so I agree when we have to consider good-high quality products and these seem spectacular!

    xx from italy
    Cate ღ 35mm in Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I always thinks splurge on your skincare and save on makeup πŸ™Š Xx

      Delete
  4. Love the sound of the cleansing oil, anything to make makeup removal easier! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's so good ! Super quick and easy and I love that! Xx

      Delete
  5. I too am not keen on natural scents but thanks for exposing a brand I am not familiar with. I love discovering unknown brands.

    Lizzie Oladunni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same! Natural scents are my fave but I'm glad I tried them x

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything sounds so lovely!! Also can't deal with how beaut your photography is girly x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun! Your always so sweet ♥️♥️

      Delete
  8. I love everything about this post 😍😍😍 especially your photos! Also, we have the same Blog temple 😁😁😁

    Lindsay| www.lindsaydavison.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© STACEY WHITE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig