Saturday 22 July 2017

MY THOUGHTS ON TEAGIME.




I've never been one for fad diets, I strongly believe that eating healthy is a lifestyle choice, perhaps a lifestyle choice, I don't always follow but still a lifestyle choice. I don't agree with starving yourself and living off shakes, I don't agree with counting calories, what I do believe in, is being more conscious of your decisions, making better decisions and living a life where you allow yourself to have balance. 20 percent treat and 80 percent good. (Although, I'm pretty sure this week my "Balance" Has been 80 percent treat, possibly even 90 but that's not the point.)

I like testing out different teas for two reasons. 
Firstly because I'm obsessed with tea. Secondly, because unlike other methods of diets/weight loss they don't offer false claims, they don't make you starve yourself and chances are they won't actually do much at all. Just make you feel a little less bloated and help your digestive system run a little smoother. So if you like realistic results, strong tea, and something that fits into your routine easily then keep reading.





Teagime morning tea.
This is basically coffee, in the form of tea. It's going to give you a little boost, a little energy and boost your metabolism. This is personally my favorite of the 3. It definitely gave me a little something to get me going for the day, but it also tastes delicious. I could drink this tea every day and wouldn't feel like I'm missing out on a nice cup of English tea.

Teagime afternoon tea.
This tea is meant to help beat the afternoon slump and help curb sugar cravings. If I'm completely honest. I can barely drink this tea. It's way too sweet for me. I've never really been one for berry teas or anything like that. The good thing is as it's loose tea I can pick how much I want so in the afternoon I will literally have a pinch of this in my tea bag. 

Teagime evening tea.
My favorite tea of the day is actually my night time tea. Whether I'm following a teatox or not I always always have a cup of tea before bed. This tea is calming and always helps soothe my tummy before bed. 

Over all, I've really enjoyed adding Teagime to my day. I don't always drink it daily and I haven't tracked to see if I have lost any weight because for me it isn't about that. It's about adding something that helps my digestive system and gives me a little more energy. Also when I do stick to drinking this weekly I do feel like I notice a difference in my belly but mainly because I don't feel bloated and for me that makes a huge difference. 

If you would like to find out more about Teagime, head over to their website here.

Disclaimer: I was sent this product to try. However, all opinions are honest and my own. 


Share:

6 comments

  1. Thanks for the recommendation babe!

    xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so fussy with my tea. I have tried berry teas before in the past but couldn't drink them! However, I'm the exact same with a tea before bed! Evening tea is always my favourite, makes me all cosy! <3

    www.taylorjane.co.uk | Taylor Jane ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't beat a good cup of tea! Stunning photography as always babe x
    http://www.cocoamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tea sounds so good, I love tea all year round but love more herbal teas in the autumn! your photography is amazing gorgeous

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip, I have been drinking Roobois which I absolutely love, but always up for trying something different xx

    ReplyDelete

© STACEY WHITE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig